Eating waffle loaded with chocolate is the most amazing thing, it takes the man into heaven. Probably, chocolate is the most pleasurable thing for some people. However, the stain of chocolate is exactly opposite to its taste, it disguises itself as a mud but act differently while cleaning. While cleaning, a person gets to know that the chocolate is only better until it’s in our mouth, when outside it’s nothing more than a mess. While eating chocolates on your couch is fun and easy, cleaning is more difficult. You have to put effort to remove the stain.
However, you can always take help from professionals. Chocolate stain removal from the couch is an easy work for professionals. In fact, any upholstery stain removal tasks are easy for professionals. So don’t wait and hire best professional couch cleaners and get your sofa fresh and clean.
Tips To Remove Chocolate
Take a plastic spoon and gently remove the remaining chocolate from the couch. Go softly on the fabric and peel as much chocolate as you can. If you rub the chocolate, it’ll spread all over the furniture fabric and sits deep into the couch, which may invite bacteria and germs.
Follow The Below Mentioned Steps For Chocolate Stain Removal From Couch
- Now, pour two cups of cold water into a small container.
- Add one tablespoon of liquid dish soap into the container and mix it well.
- Now take a microfiber cloth or any other soft cloth and dampen it, using the cold water and dishwashing soap solution. Place the cloth on top of the stain and gently scrub the cloth into circular motion. You’ll observe that the stain is started getting lighter.
- When the stain is almost gone, rinse the surface using a clean soft cloth again and soaked in water. Use the cloth to remove the rest of the chocolate stain and rinse the surface thoroughly.
- Use a dry-cleaning solvent and apply a two-three drop of the solvent on the stain affected spot. Take a soft towel-like cloth and blot the area until the chocolate stain is disappeared.
Chocolate stain can be tricky sometime and damages the beauty of the couch. By following these steps, you can remove the stains but beware, some cleaning solvents may harm the fabric and cause discolouration. You can do a spot test before using any solution or cleaning solvent.
Hire Professionals For Your Best Help
Wondering where you can get the best help for upholstery cleaning? Fresh Upholstery Cleaning can be your best bet. The team of couch cleaners we are working with highly professional and knows the best techniques to rid stains from your couches. The best thing is that we have the all the resources to make your upholstery cleaned to perfection. So, call us today and get the best couch cleaning services across all the suburbs of Brisbane.