It doesn’t matter how many attempts you give in cleaning and maintaining your designer upholstery like sofa, and armchairs, spillage of foods or liquid always happens. In fact, the upholstered furniture is bound to get dirty from time to time due to dust and the quality of the materials. There are some common tips on how to clean the upholstered furniture. The most common among them is vacuuming the upholstered furniture nicely. To remove the spots from your designer upholstered then spot treatment is best.
Below are some specific kinds of upholstered material to know what you are dealing with and how to treat them without damaging your designer upholstered furniture.
- Materials like acrylic, polyester, nylon are made up of synthetic fibres which are comparatively much easier to clean. Synthetic fibres are a good absorber of water so it makes it easier for us to use any water based cleansing products. In many products upholstery is removable so that you easily wash them in the laundry machine.
- Although it is always essential to inspect the label of your upholstered furniture to see if any specific washing or cleaning tips have been written in it.
- Upholstery are of many types some of them are 100% natural materials such as wool and cotton and even sometimes silk and velvet too. Generally natural fabrics retain a lot of water compared to synthetic upholstery so water based products will not work on these fabrics.
- Upholstery Steam Cleaning is much appropriate in natural upholstery. You can do this by yourself but do make sure to carefully read the safety labels attached with them.
- Fibres like microfiber are long lasting, graceful and can be protected smoothly. Microfibre is such a type of upholstery whose little areas are covered by a wide amount of fibres. It helps prevent the dust from going into the fabric.
- It’s easy to keep your upholstery furniture made by microfibre to keep dirt-free just by scrubbing it off by using a brush or using vacuuming to remove the unwanted sports or stains.
- Although leather requires only mopping from the dirt and dust. Eventually sometimes, conditioning is also in need to keep the leather elastic and smooth as it always has.
- Despite that if you have to clean up your stains or spillage you may have to appoint expertise help.
Contact Us To Avail Of Professional Upholstery Cleaning Service
Fresh Upholstery Cleaning professionals know how to deal with all types of upholstery including Microfiber, Velvet and Jacquard and all types of stains and dirt. We have the highest standard equipment and professionally trained and skilled upholstery cleaners. Our skilled workers are here to make sure that the upholstery cleaning job is performed professionally and does not cause the slightest damage to your furniture. We make the customers money worth by giving them the best service. Feel free to contact us 24/7 at toll free number 0488 850 984.