Fresh Upholstery Cleaning follows a matchless and planned technique for cleaning your upholstery in a spotless manner.
- Pre-Analysis – The first step is to do a pre-analysis of the upholstery that needs to be cleaned. Some special stains and cleaning areas are found during this process of pre analysis.
- Commercial Pre-vacuum – Dry soil is detached by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry particles is one of the most vital steps in cleaning.
- Stain Removal – The second step is to take care of the stains. They are treated with strong eco friendly cleaning agents that are hard on stains and gentle on the upholstery fabric.
- Steam Cleaning – Next step is to steam clean the upholstery with utmost care.
- Deodorization – At Final step, we deodorize the upholstery to get rid of any smells.